Outside my window... Green. Finally! Seemed like it took a long time for everything to be green!
I am thinking... I need to clean out my car. It's SO dirty!
I am thankful for... luscious summer fruits.
From the kitchen... nada for tonight. Kitchen's closed for GNO!
I am wearing... ugly, but comfy pajamas and bare feet.
I am creating... some pages for my Project 365 scrapbook. I've kept it up so far this year. Go me!
I am going... out with the girls tonight! Yay for GNO!
I am reading... The Grapes of Wrath.
I am hoping...things will get easier for David at work. I hate it when he's stressed out!
I am hearing...nothing... everyone else is either asleep or at work.
Around the house... there is an enormous amount of work that needs to be done. Does it ever end?
One of my favorite things... air conditioning
And just because I like to have a picture with my posts, here's a peek at my Project 365 album. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment