Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Another product recommendation!

When Mom and Dad came down for the walk last weekend, we ate deli-type sandwiches for our Saturday evening meal. Mom and Dad brought chips and dip--including this spinach dip. Mom said it was really good, but for some reason I never did try it until yesterday. And you see the result. I finished off the jar and licked the spoon. It is soooo yummy. :)

2 comments:

ginny said...

mom buys that stuff but adds cream cheese and pickled artichokes from a jar. oh.my.gosh. so good!

Jan said...

May have to try that... I'm not sure it has enough calories by itself!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.