Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Grad Pics

Leaving for the Civic Center in his new car.
Finally. It's here.

The "lucky" 13 guests with the graduate.

The fab five.
Aunties.
Grandma.
Auntie and Uncle.

Nana and Papa.
The party.

The lucky recipient.

Cryptogram. 'Nuff said.


Flying with the Uncle on a gorgeous night.
Graduation weekend turned out to be a wonderful weekend. We ended up with enough tickets so that most everyone who wanted to attend the ceremony was able to attend. It went off without a hitch! We had a terrific party with family on Saturday where Tyler raked in some really awesome gifts!! He was really overwhelmed with everything he received. I think it took him by surprise. At the end of the day, Dick took the fam flying and let Tyler have the controls for a bit. A perfect ending for a perfect day.

2 comments:

nanapapa said...

Really great pics! and a great weekend!
Are you still going to post some of those individual shots of Tyler so we can pick from them for printing? I know we want to order some.

Jan said...

Yes, I'm still planning to do that. Maybe for Wednesday's post! :)



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.