Haha.... Grad pics coming soon...
I know you are waiting for grad pics...
But some things are just more important. I just received word of the first celebrity death from swine flu. I can hardly believe it. I thought the swine flu was about over. So sad!! 'Course we all know who the carrier is.
Haha.... Grad pics coming soon...
Haha.... Grad pics coming soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
June
(20)
- Whirlwind
- I totally ripped this idea off
- Forkin'
- I am posting this from the suburban while I wait f...
- The drive-up at Bahama Bucks
- Rain. Again.
- Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...
- Summer fun
- Fruit Stand
- Earning his keep
- 3v3
- And he's back.
- Just testing out a new way to size my photos...
- Another product recommendation!
- Red Raider Orientation
- Black and white versions
- Senior Pics
- Great Strides Walk
- Grad Pics
- I know you are waiting for grad pics...
-
▼
June
(20)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment