I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by!
I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
So here are the black and white versions... These are all cropped to a 4x6 ratio---keep in mind that a 5x7, 8x10, etc. crop would look slightly different. :)
3
comments:
nanapapa
said...
now this is going to be hard! they're all so good... you're a great photographer and your model is very photogenic. and NO, i'm not prejudice... just stating the facts. what are the prices? i know we're going to want several...m&d
3 comments:
now this is going to be hard! they're all so good... you're a great photographer and your model is very photogenic. and NO, i'm not prejudice... just stating the facts. what are the prices? i know we're going to want several...m&d
yeah, yeah. You're my mother. You have to say that! :)
Don't worry about the cost. We're paying. Unless you spend a fortune, that is. Seriously--the lab I'll use is very reasonable.
hey, can you go back & number them? think it would be easier to tell you which ones... i will pay cause i really do want several...
Post a Comment