Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

So yesterday was a good day. I awoke to the smell of cooking pancakes and some pretty flowers by my bedside. :) David left a sweet card and these flowers on the nightstand so I would see them when I awoke. Hadley got up on her own and made pancakes for me to enjoy, too. They were delicious--filling my heart and tummy!

I didn't do much during the day---well, unless you count the ten loads of laundry from our trip! ha! Then when David got home, we all went to see Star Trek. *LOVED* it! I always did love Star Trek, so it wasn't a stretch for me to like this one, but it was really well done. Go see it! :) It's one I'll definitely want to buy on DVD.

All in all, it was a very nice birthday. Thanks, family!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.