Hadley and Alli have been working on a project for social studies the last several days. It's another video, although neither of them thinks it will be as cute as the last one... It's about women--I think they are having fun with it. And with the snow cones. ha!
Lance just finished "Old Yeller" and is on to "Where the Red Fern Grows"--both books I remember fondly... Love it when they really enjoy a book, especially one I loved!
Check it! I took this when we were watching the WT girls play in their new gym. I thought it was cool that Joe was recognized...Like I said... Random!
Oh yeah... And for anyone interested, I heard a date today for baccalaureate. May 17---which also happens to be Senior Sunday at church. I don't know how firm the date is for bacc--I had to call all over the place to find out. It has not been officially announced.

1 comments:
Found a couple of other links...he made the NY Times and Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Fortenberry
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/06/05/obituaries/joe-fortenberry-olympic-captain-82.html
Post a Comment