Anita moved to a regular room shortly after I took this picture. She seems to be doing pretty well. She'd probably die if she knew I posted this shot. Shhhh. Don't tell! They haven't really said much about when she'll go home---we're hopeful for about Friday. The pathology reports should be in on Thursday, so we're counting on a big sigh of relief that day as well.
I *think* this is the finished senior poster... It's not at all what I had in mind, but it kept evolving and this is what I ended up with. (Click on it to see it larger.) Part of my problem was narrowing down pictures! I kept seeing pictures that I wanted to use and couldn't live without. Tyler says it shows what a picture fanatic I am...I really intended to do some cool digital effects on this. Oh well. Next time, right?? The poster is mainly for the all-night party decorations. Each senior is supposed to do one and display it that evening. Once I have it finalized, I'll send it off to print at 24x30. Next up---the senior display board for church and finalizing the announcements. I really liked the main picture on this poster. The black and white? I will probably use it in some form for his announcements. We had a couple others from that outing that I liked a lot as well, so we'll see what I end up choosing!
Hope your week is going well! I'll post more updates as I have them.

1 comments:
Great pics! He looks so grown up especially in the one w/Anita - and so good looking! Awww... can't believe he's so old.
I love that poster, what a keepsake!
Hope Anita does get to come home soon...
Post a Comment