Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Prelims



Track meet. Next to the last one. Yay! The city meet is next week and we. are. done.

I enjoy watching Hadley play any sport, but track meets get to be a little long... Ok. A LOT LONG. Yesterday, we were there for four very windy hours! Hadley does an early event and the VERY LAST EVENT so we get to be there for all of it. I don't think we fully appreciated Tyler's track career when he competed in one teensy event. Fifteen minutes and we were done. Nice!

Yesterday was the prelims for city. I was kind of hoping we wouldn't qualify for any of the city events. Shhhh. Don't tell! But much to my dismay (and Hadley's if I'm being truthful), Hadley qualified for the 4x100 relay and the 4x400 relay. We stunk it up in the 4x100, but several teams were disqualified and that bumped our standings high enough to have to go. I'm guessing we'll be dead last at city for that race. Boo!

The 4x400 is a different story, though. We actually have a chance to win city in it. Yesterday, we won second place and were off the lead team (De Zavala) by less than two seconds. We'll see...

Oh and see the girl in green that just finished running and handed off? That's the daughter of someone I grew up with at SJCC. Remember John and Minnie? This is Kim's daughter. We see them at a lot of sporting events these days...

That's it for today. Hope you're having a great week!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.