Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Hair. Or lack thereof.


Lance decided he was ready to cut his hair.... I was a little nervous doing such a drastic cut---remember the last drastic cut?? So, I started out slowly and we had a little fun with it along the way. I didn't take a picture at the start, so I used a recent one for the before.

After a little trim, Tyler and Hadley said he looked like Willy Wonka! The Johnny Depp version. Creepy. Lance thought he looked like Dora from Dora, the Explorer. Still a little creepy.

A little more off and he's Emo! Creepy again! I actually liked it like this---it needed some work to be right, but I thought it had potential. Lance was adamant, though. He wanted it short. No more tangles!

So, that's what he got... I must admit. I like my guys to have short, neat hair. While I was at it, I trimmed Ty and David too. You know, every time I cut their hair, I point out how much MONEY I'm saving and how CONVENIENT I make it for them. Lest they forget how valuable I am. Ha!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.