I chose today to work on Hadley's and Lance's rooms... Ay yi yi! I had hopes that we could be finished today. It's not looking good. Hadley was pretty helpful---til she left for an evening of fun. Lance has spent a lot of time watching TV. And playing with long-forgotten toys. I know it'll be worth it when we're done. I just can't see the light at the end yet. Why, oh why, do we collect so much stuff??
SHOOT. ME. NOW.
I chose today to work on Hadley's and Lance's rooms... Ay yi yi! I had hopes that we could be finished today. It's not looking good. Hadley was pretty helpful---til she left for an evening of fun. Lance has spent a lot of time watching TV. And playing with long-forgotten toys. I know it'll be worth it when we're done. I just can't see the light at the end yet. Why, oh why, do we collect so much stuff??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Posting spree
- Of course there are always revisions...
- Day #118 and a senior poster
- Trip to the farm. Wait. Mema has a farm?
- Ok. Instead of working on my marathon to-do list, ...
- Friends and Teammates
- Hair. Or lack thereof.
- Clever girl
- Prelims
- International Food Day
- I see Dad's toes....
- Oh yes....
- Senior pics
- SHOOT. ME. NOW.
- Lance and Doug doing what they do best... We've go...
- Random pics
-
▼
April
(16)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment