Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Posting spree

Must be all the time I've spent on the computer today. Posting to the blog is a nice distraction without getting completely away from what I need to be doing...

This is my project 365 picture for today. I don't know if anyone else will appreciate it, but I love the motion in this. The boys were playing around today--the testosterone-filled, rambunctious, wrestling kind of play they do sometimes. And being very loud while doing it. This picture perfectly captures the craziness that existed in that moment... So I'm going with it! ;)

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.