Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Senior pics

We went downtown yesterday to try and get some senior pics. Tyler was really trying hard---I just wasn't feeling it and had a hard time being inspired to get those great shots. I know we can go out again, I'm just not sure either of us is up to it! ;) While we were out, we saw three other seniors being photographed... 'Course I doubt any of the photogs were their mothers! ha! I don't think he minds, though.

I think this is my favorite from our outing. Do you like it? I sort of wish he was wearing something else in this one---he liked football ok and is proud that he played, but it's not all that indicative of his interests/personality.

**ETA: I'm not loving the funky jacket collar, but my photoshop skills aren't good enough to fix it. Does it bother you as much as it bothers me??

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

he is a GOOD LOOKING kid! and no, it's not cause we're prejudiced.



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.