Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Knockout Roses

Aren’t they gorgeous? The first time I saw this type of rose, I knew I wanted some of my own. ♥

Every year for Bunko I have a list of “must do’s”, even on the years I don’t do it up big. The family has nicknamed the week prior to Bunko “hell week”. Aren’t they funny??

One of the things on this year’s list was to work on the flower beds. Mostly they just needed new mulch. But, I had some daylilies that weren’t doing well and were a bit of an eyesore. They just weren’t getting enough light to thrive. So, out they went! In their place, I chose to plant these knockout roses. Let’s hope they will thrive in this spot.
IMG_7241 copy

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.