Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

No longer as wise…

IMG_7171 copyIMG_7172 copy
Hadley had her wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. The procedure was uneventful and she did very well.  However, Lance was a bit disappointed that she didn’t entertain us after the anesthetic like Tyler did.  A few of her friends dropped by with ice cream-so thoughtful! and she slept a lot of the afternoon. She’s got mild swelling so far, but it may get worse through tomorrow. After that, it should be all down hill!

1 comments:

annie said...

Hope the mouth gets to feeling better soon, Hadley. Glad you didn't have the problems some can have.
Luv,
Annie



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.