Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Code makes me crazy!

IMG_6861a copy

I’ve spent a lot of time right here the last couple of days playing with the looks of the dear old blog. (Unfortunately my desk isn’t as clean as it is in the picture, but I’m not posting a current picture! Ha!) I started out doing the changes myself, but quickly decided a ready-made template would be a better, faster option because I know just enough to get into trouble. I also thought it would be MUCH less frustrating. Er. No. The template didn’t work exactly right either, so I’m still trying to figure out code. Bleh! Anyway, this is sort of a tester post and an apology if you’ve been looking the past couple of days. It’s been in various stages of disarray and confusion and possibly different each time you visited…

 

While it’s getting better, it’s still not exactly how I want it. I do love the slideshow at the top—one of the features I really struggled with on my own. I like the new background, too, but may change the color. What do you think so far?

3 comments:

annie said...

The heading and photos look great, Janice! Wa-ay beyond this old auntie. The whole thing would drive ME crazy. Emails and comment pages drive me crazy. Better you than me.
hugs,
annie

Jan said...

Thanks, Ann! I guess the things that make us crazy are all relative... :)Glad you checked in! It was really great to see you at the reunion.

nanapapa said...

I really like the slide show at the top of the blog! Thanks for posting the pics of the reunion too! Great time!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.