Hadley and I made these cute paper flowers today while we watched Message in a Bottle. She hadn’t seen it and was enjoying it—til the end. I won’t tell you what happens, but suffice it to say she’s very much like her dad when it comes to movies and happy endings! Darn Nicholas Sparks!
The “vase” for the centerpieces is a tin can wrapped in wrapping paper, ribbon and one of the punches I made for the cupcake toppers. We use 3 tables, so I’ll have one for each. We made a few extra flowers that I think I’ll hang from the ceiling over the Italian Soda Bar. Fun!
The pool table has become the landing zone for all my Bunko supplies—and it’s filling up. Other than a few more big “must-do’s” around the house, I only have the regular cleaning and cooking left to do.
In other news, it’s HOT in this house. I realized this afternoon that our AC wasn’t cooling the house. I kept turning the thermostat down and down and down with no relief. Finally checked and it was 80* in the house with the AC running non-stop and set to 70*. Just before a holiday weekend. Ugh. We talked recently about replacing the unit. Guess it’s something we really are supposed to do!

1 comments:
those are really cute! you're so talented! sorry about the a/c!!!!!
Post a Comment