Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Team Lance

This year wasn’t a stellar year for us. I let the walk sneak up on me and didn’t do a good job of pulling it together in the best way. BUT, our awesome family and friends came to the rescue and we still had a nice group for Lance. He gets so much affirmation from Team Lance; it’s a very outward showing of the love he knows is there, but doesn’t always remember. Every year, I can see how much he appreciates those who come to walk with us!

I am simply amazed at the way they (you) are always there for us when it really matters. Saying thank you isn’t enough to express our gratitude. We are forever grateful!

IMG_7038b copy
Lance and friends

IMG_7047 copy
Most of Team Lance 2011-a few had to leave before we got the group picture

IMG_7048 copy
Some great guys! Logan and Lonnie Granado, Tyler, Chris Bandy, Nathan Studer and Nick Bandy hiding behind him.

IMG_7051 copy
Hadley and friends

IMG_7052 copy
Long-time family friends! Brenda Stamps, Hannah Stamps. Mom, Dad, and Jen sitting with Barbara Danile.

IMG_7053 copy
David, multi-tasking. Manning the grill and entertaining Gary and Deanna. We had some great hamburgers with some great company after the walk. It was a beautiful day!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.