Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

High Noon on the Square!

Every Wednesday at noon during the months of June and July, there is live music and food downtown on the courthouse lawn. We’ve gone a couple of times this summer and really enjoy it. (David has been able to sneak away for a couple of hours to enjoy it with us, too. Whoop!)

 

Today’s food was barbecue from a local eatery and it was so delicious!! The music was provided by a local musician performing with a band from Albuquerque. The weather was perfect and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and entertainment together.

 

As you can see from the picture, Hadley is still a bit swollen but most of it has gone. She has some residual pain, but we hope that is leaving too!  IMG_7211 copyIMG_7215a copy

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.