Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

8th Grade Awards

IMG_7011 copy

Dr. Crump, principal at Bonham. His mom is Mary Lou? Crump, who used to live with Grandma years and years ago and is somehow related to the Bevers family. Neat connection, eh?

 

IMG_7018 copy

Lance won the Presidential award for grades and TAKS scores. Go Lance! Jynnifer Fortenberry won a Theater Arts award, but it was given on the opposite side of the auditorium and I didn’t get a decent shot of her.

IMG_7028 copy

The adoring family! It was wonderful that Grandma, Nana and Papa were also able to attend this year! Yay!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.