Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Family Reunion

The annual Fortenberry family reunion was held over Memorial Day weekend at Mineral Wells. It was a wonderful time of family and fellowship. We are truly blessed to be a part of such a great family! I didn’t think of it until the evening was nearly over and many had already left, but we didn’t get a group shot. I *really* wish we had. :( Next year, FOR SURE!

This a pretty picture-heavy post, so it may take a while to load for you, but I think it’ll be worth it to see a snippet of our great day together.
IMG_7063 copy
Heather, Pat, Lynnette, Rita (mom), Minnie, Robert and Jennifer


IMG_7066 copy
Annie, Grandma and Nita


IMG_7073 copy
Danny and Dee


IMG_7074 copy
Dee’s kids


IMG_7076 copy
Justice


IMG_7084 copy
Bob (dad), David and Hadley


IMG_7093 copy
Lance


IMG_7101 copy
Dee’s grandkids


IMG_7116 copy
Danny *trying* to feed Hadley a worm.


IMG_7121 copy
Robert’s afternoon nap


IMG_7124 copy
Pat


IMG_7126 copy
Frank


IMG_7132 copy
Grandma and Minnie


IMG_7134 copy
Minnie, Robert, Lynnette and Mom’s hand. Ha!


IMG_7135 copy
Rita (mom)


IMG_7136 copy
Net and Jean


IMG_7138 copy
Pat, Danny and Kendra


IMG_7142 copy
Robert, Heather and Daren


IMG_7147 copy
Cris

1 comments:

annie said...

SPLENDID,Janice!!
Brings back what a great day we all had. Beautiful setting and beautiful memories.
Glad you got the kids in the woods path by the lake. They look so happy there.
Thank you so much.
Hugs,
Annie



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.