

I finally tried digital scrapbooking... and I LOVE it!! It's so much simpler, cheaper, faster... Yay! Why haven't I tried this sooner?? I have sooooo many things I want to scrapbook, but just never found the time--to get everything out and put it all away takes half an hour by itself. I did these pages quickly--no messes either, and I'm sure I'll get even faster as I get more familiar with it. Finally. The kids might have better scrapbooks--or scrapbooks at all now! I've been wanting to scrap the first shave day since it happened. No more guilt! I'll print my digital pages and put them in the albums with my regular pages.Pretty bummed about the election results. Obama scares the *heck* out of me. Lance and Hadley wore all black today to "mourn the loss of our nation"...Someone sent them a text forward encouraging them to do so. They did. I'm wondering how many others actually followed through. On the upside, we can all quit our jobs and make more money! I jest.... I think.
Tyler is sick--he has an ear infection and a throat infection. The rapid strep test came back negative, but they gave him antibiotics and ear drops anyway. He's missed 2 days of school and 3 days of football practice. He seems to be feeling better today--hopefully he'll be back in school tomorrow.
Hadley had a soccer game last night. We played the only other club team her age from our town. It's always an exciting game. Each team really wants to win. I think we've only lost once, but we've tied several times, including the time we played them a few weeks ago. Last night? We WON! Hadley scored the one and only goal. It was sweeeeeeet! She did this turn and shoot thing--beautiful. Last year, we also beat them 1-0, with her goal as the winning goal. Last night, she said," Well, that makes 2 years in a row now, doesn't it?" Ha! Go Hadley! She starts basketball tryouts today... Oh yeah--her vball team's picture is in the paper today, too. Cool!
Well, that's it for the mid-week report. Enjoy the rest of it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment