Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

bits n pieces

Last weekend, Hadley's soccer team went to watch a college play-off game. It was a gorgeous fall day with a beautiful blue sky. I'm not 100% sure they paid much attention to the game based on the shadow play going on... What do you think?


Lance is such a worrier. This week has been hard on him. I got a call from the school yesterday saying he had a tummy ache. I'm sure it was nerves... I let him come home and chill. Hopefully he can relax a little soon. Here he is watching a 3-D movie. Too cute not to take a picture!

And, just something I want to remember...I went into Lance's room yesterday morning at 6:00 to start his treatment, like always. Normally, he's totally out of it--barely even realizes I've propped him up to get started.

This time he woke up enough to ask,"When does American Idol start again?"

Me: "No clue. Why?" (I'm not really a fan)

Him: "Because I dreamed I was on it. I stunk so I had to pay the judges to stay on."

Me: "So what song did you sing?"

Him: "George of the Jungle."

Me: hehehehehe.... :)


Anita is still in the hospital. We hope she'll get to come home today. The test they were running should have finished in the wee hours this morning. Those results should tell us what type of pituitary tumor she has, and ultimately what kind of treatment she needs. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Ok. That's it for today. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.