Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Mean. Mean. Mean.

Anybody remember the year we kept telling Tyler he was only getting socks and underwear for Christmas?? We went to ABQ that year. He begged and begged to open a gift early. We finally relented, reminding him that we didn't understand his excitement. After all, he was only getting socks and undies...

Well, he chose his gift. I did not remember what was in the package he chose. Of all the toys and gifts under the tree, remember what he opened? You guessed it. Socks and underwear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i remember that christmas! and that 2nd pic of tyler absolutely captured his reaction. that was really funny as i remember... tyler would probably disagree (probably still remembers that traumatic event). i'm loving those old pics. can the kids really have grown up so much in such a very short time!!??!!

ginny said...

at least he didn't get foam boobies!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.