Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Playing around with more digital scrapbooking. Love it! I've completed 8 pages this month--more than I've done in the last year the old fashioned way...

Anita got to come home yesterday. She's feeling fine--just tired from a week of interrupted sleep and being poked and prodded. The test results we got yesterday indicated her tumor is not the type that will respond to medication. She sees another doctor in a week or so to determine the next step.

David and Hadley are in Dallas for a soccer tournament. They're having fun so far, I think. The hotel is a nice one--lots better than the La Quinta she and I stayed at in Midland! It's the kind with valet parking and boutiques and restaurants in it--including Starbucks. David said he's already in trouble with that one! :)

AND--you've got to see this! This is my friend's (Jennifer from Greenville) daughter. Jenna had no idea what was going on. I'm not a big crier, but this one got me. It's so sweet. You'll need to pause my playlist music to hear the audio. Sorry about that... The story made the Dallas news. Cool, eh?

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.