That's what Ginny called them. With Lance's hair cut, he and Bj look soooooo much alike. They came over Wednesday for dinner and entertainment. Here is Beej holding a bottle rocket and shooting it. He came in smelling like burnt hair. Cool, huh?? He's such a great influence... Ha-ha! Anyway, it was a fun time. Lance just adores Bj. I love that. Ya'll remember when Lance was about to have surgery and he asked for Bj? Bj dropped everything and drove all night to get here. Just thinking about that today...Today, Bj and Ginny left for CO. I probably should have taken pictures, but I just didn't feel like it. It's one of those moments I'm sure I would like to remember later, but for now, I'd just as soon not. So. No pictures. Lance and I were the only ones home when they stopped by(David was working, Ty is at camp and Hadley is at Six Flags with the youth group). Lance held it together until they left and cried where they couldn't see. I sure wish he would let his feelings out a little more...he thinks he has to be so tough! He's been really quiet all afternoon...We will sure miss having them so close...
I'm sorry I haven't posted pics from the funeral. I was so disappointed in what I got that I've put off posting any. I really struggled with the lighting conditions--totally should have put it on auto and given up the manual settings. I just didn't realize how bad they were until I got them onto the computer. Sorry everyone! I think Hadley got some pretty good ones with Mom's camera, so maybe she'll share...Sad when your 12 year old gets better shots than you do! :(

0 comments:
Post a Comment