This is Hadley. Last night, Lance had a friend over and the 3 of them stayed up all night. When I got up at 5:00 with David to see him off to get Tyler from camp, they were still going strong... Now it's almost 11:00 and they are all sacked out. The boys actually made it to Lance's room--one on each bunk. Hadley, however, decided to sleep here---complete with pillow on her face. LOL! I'll probably post more when Ty gets home... if he's cooperative, that is. Could definitely go either way.
doing a little summer sleeping 'round here
This is Hadley. Last night, Lance had a friend over and the 3 of them stayed up all night. When I got up at 5:00 with David to see him off to get Tyler from camp, they were still going strong... Now it's almost 11:00 and they are all sacked out. The boys actually made it to Lance's room--one on each bunk. Hadley, however, decided to sleep here---complete with pillow on her face. LOL! I'll probably post more when Ty gets home... if he's cooperative, that is. Could definitely go either way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(101)
-
▼
July
(14)
- water fight
- dumb idea
- they're baaaaaaack.....
- trying new stuff
- dive
- Talkin' bout the car wash yeah! Sing it for me...C...
- doing a little summer sleeping 'round here
- One year ago today
- Apparently, reading is fun!
- I'm FIIIIINNNNIIIISHED!
- Yep. Still procrastinating!
- Procrastinator Extraordinaire
- Lucky day
- Dr. Evil and his mini-me
-
▼
July
(14)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment