Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

they're baaaaaaack.....

Made the exchange yesterday at our usual roadside park. From the sound of it, the kids had a terrific time, as always. Maybe Nana and Papa even had a good time--it sounded like they probably did. Although, I'm sure they'll enjoy the quiet--at least for a little while! Lance actually missed us, but the other two could stay gone forever, I think. Lance spent his break from the car climbing all over the picnic cover while the rest of us snacked and talked. Tyler gave me his usual snarl when I took his picture--nothing changes! Ha! Anyway, I'm glad to have them home. It's just not home without them here... which is painfully obvious by the gigantic messes everywhere. I barely had to do anything this week to keep the house in order--they're back for 5 minutes and it looks like a tornado came through...Oh well, someday I'll miss all the messes, right??? ;)




This last picture is something I've wanted to try since I saw the idea. When I saw the angle of the sun last night and all 5 of us were in the car together, I made them get out and try it--we weren't even home yet, but they were pretty good sports and did it anyway... It's funny--you can hardly tell which one is tyler and which is dave---i'm on the far right with the camera up to my face--tyler is next to me and david is second from the left in between lance and hadley. It didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped--I may have to try it again sometime. If they'll do it again, that is!! LOL!

3 comments:

ginny said...

oh to be with you all at a rest stop! who knew that would look so appealing...glad you all had fun.

um, ty has a little goatee or something? what a STUD!

love the shadow pix. love you and your family!

Bob & Rita said...

nana & papa DID have lots of fun, no doubt about it! thanks for letting us have them for a few days. like ginny, i wish we'd all been together...

Jan said...

Yes... being all together is better!

ty is calling that a 'soul patch' or something? he's upset, though, because it is kind of reddish--he wants it to be black! david's facial hair is red, so no surprise that ty's is too... black is so much cooler, tho! ;)

thanks for taking them... i think that's a really cool thing to do every year!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.