Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

finally. a post.

I know. I owe you several posts. We've got birthday parties. Haircuts. Facial hair design. Funeral/family times. I just haven't gotten the pics all up yet. So, here are a few from the birthday/hair salon. Bj and Ginny hosted a great birthday get-together for me and Mom at their house last week. I know it was crazy for them---they are right in the middle of packing for the big move to CO. But, they graciously hosted anyway and we really appreciated it. Mostly, it was a fun evening. We had one little hair crisis/change of heart, but overall it was a fun evening. Jim's new "Hitler" design gave everyone a laugh and lightened the mood a little (especially Lance's). Thanks Jim!

And, sorry for any of you whose pics don't appear here-I didn't leave you out on purpose. I have really struggled with getting things right with my photos lately... I'm contemplating beginning a new website--isuckatphotography.com. What do you think? I checked and it's available...









And, on a different, more milestone kind of note, Hadley lost her last baby tooth yesterday. Actually it was taken from her! Ha! That little booger didn't want to turn loose. The dentist numbed her really well and had to work to get it out. Hadley has never been numbed before--no cavities!-- and was so funny about it. She kept pinching her lip and saying, "I can't feel that! Look. I can't feel this!" (Obviously she got David's teeth. I had already had about 10 or 12 fillings by the time I was her age!) Anyway, I took a couple of pictures to remember it... Awwwwww. Can you believe it?? The first pic is her crazy, numb lip. Then, for those who don't get squeamish--the hole.

Have a great weekend everyone!


3 comments:

Jim said...

You're welcome. And I didn't think I would like it, but I've kind of grown accustomed to the Hitler mustache...

Jan said...

So are you still using mascara too?? ;)

Jim said...

Not on my mustache.



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.