I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by!
I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
That's me. I have put off working on this video soooooo many times. I get started, get bored and find something else to do. Now it's panic time. The wedding is ONE WEEK from today. ONE WEEK!!! And what am I doing?? Procrastinating. I just can't seem to get it finished! I'm giving myself a deadline of tomorrow night. Who thinks I can get it done??? Guess we'll find out tomorrow night, eh?? Things are going ok with it---I'm just not into it. It's not near as much fun when it's someone else's life and pictures. It's pretty boring actually. So. Don't call me. You might distract me. Ha! More later. I'm sure I'll need to find something else to do in a bit... I will go ahead and share the few decent pics I got while with the family. It's better than working on the video, right??
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
those are great pics! i've burned a cd of my pics, most of which hadley took. i'll put them in the mail and you can use some if you choose. love you, now go finish that wedding video! ;-) mom & dad xxxooo
2 comments:
those are great pics! i've burned a cd of my pics, most of which hadley took. i'll put them in the mail and you can use some if you choose.
love you, now go finish that wedding video! ;-)
mom & dad
xxxooo
thanks mom...
Post a Comment