Just a little past my deadline. Just a little! Brien actually leaves in the morning for CO, so it's not huge, just my own deadline. Things were going along great last night until we had a POWER OUTAGE. Yes, POWER OUTAGE!!! We never lose power. All around us can be dark, but we still have power. Not last night, though. Apparently, it was our turn. Bad timing I say. By the time the power was back on for good, I was beat and decided to finish up today. Overall, I'm pleased with it--can I say that?? I'm always a little anxious, though, until the real people see it. Brien told David that he doesn't want to see it until the wedding. I say--yes he does!! What if they hate it?? Anyway, David will hand it off in the morning when Brien leaves. So. Done! Now what to charge them?? LOL. I have no idea....
I'm FIIIIINNNNIIIISHED!
Just a little past my deadline. Just a little! Brien actually leaves in the morning for CO, so it's not huge, just my own deadline. Things were going along great last night until we had a POWER OUTAGE. Yes, POWER OUTAGE!!! We never lose power. All around us can be dark, but we still have power. Not last night, though. Apparently, it was our turn. Bad timing I say. By the time the power was back on for good, I was beat and decided to finish up today. Overall, I'm pleased with it--can I say that?? I'm always a little anxious, though, until the real people see it. Brien told David that he doesn't want to see it until the wedding. I say--yes he does!! What if they hate it?? Anyway, David will hand it off in the morning when Brien leaves. So. Done! Now what to charge them?? LOL. I have no idea....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(101)
-
▼
July
(14)
- water fight
- dumb idea
- they're baaaaaaack.....
- trying new stuff
- dive
- Talkin' bout the car wash yeah! Sing it for me...C...
- doing a little summer sleeping 'round here
- One year ago today
- Apparently, reading is fun!
- I'm FIIIIINNNNIIIISHED!
- Yep. Still procrastinating!
- Procrastinator Extraordinaire
- Lucky day
- Dr. Evil and his mini-me
-
▼
July
(14)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

2 comments:
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say you'll just call it a wedding gift...
glad you finished it up!
Well, that thought crossed my mind, but I did that for the engagement shoot... I'd really like to be paid a little for the video. I spent a LOT of time on it... probably 30-40 hours or more by the time I scanned all those pics, fixed them, then did the video. We'll see...
Post a Comment