Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Yep. Still procrastinating!

Actually, I made a lot of progress last night. I just can't seem to get moving this morning... Maybe after I post! Right.... ;)

I took a couple of pics yesterday of the kids just doing what they were doing. Lance was coming home from the pool, looking so cute with his new *helmet* and sunglasses. Hadley was mowing the yard--her new chore that she gets paid for.

Last night David and I were talking and something about our new neighbor who works at the same place as D came up--she's got a great figure but D can't figure out what she does besides look good and flirt. Probably keeps her job for other reasons, if ya know what I'm sayin'. Anyway, I laughed and told him I'd gotten a picture of her doing the big "bend" while she tended to her flower beds. Occasionally she does this in her swimsuit:aka bikini, but this time, she at least put on short shorts. *insert eyeroll here* He got a kick out of that, because he had been bragging to his coworkers that he got to see that all the time. So, we printed out the picture and he took it to work today. What's really funny is that it was a total accident!! I didn't even notice her there until after I loaded the pics... I do have a request to "blur" Hadley and focus on her next time. Ha! Anyway, thought I'd share...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mower looks familiar.

Jan said...

Yep. It's the only mower she can use. For some reason, she just can't get the others to work for her. So, this one works great!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.