Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Apparently, reading is fun!


So, these two decided to do a little reading today. Love that!! The really sweet thing is--I think Lance chose this spot just to be near Hadley! Awwwww....

Hadley is reading a book for her pre-ap English assignment for 7th grade--she has to keep a log and make "connections" to the text. Then, she gets to choose another book from the list and just read it. Lance is reading for pure enjoyment. The third book in a trilogy he is working on came out and we got it from the library--first on the list. I'm really into holding books using the online service. They make it so easy! A few clicks and they call when it's ready. Really cool!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.