So, you know those creepy (for the most part) guys who come to spray your address on the curb for $8-10?? I'm never happy with the job they do, so I decided we should do it ourselves. I'm pretty picky--shocking, no doubt! So, we spent about 10 bucks on supplies, an hour creating the stencil, and an hour or so painting, including time with a paint brush to fix mistakes, and this is what we ended up with. Not too bad, but we did over-spray the green pretty badly. (one of my gripes with the other guys) Was it worth it?? Not sure yet. I do like my numbers better....
dumb idea
So, you know those creepy (for the most part) guys who come to spray your address on the curb for $8-10?? I'm never happy with the job they do, so I decided we should do it ourselves. I'm pretty picky--shocking, no doubt! So, we spent about 10 bucks on supplies, an hour creating the stencil, and an hour or so painting, including time with a paint brush to fix mistakes, and this is what we ended up with. Not too bad, but we did over-spray the green pretty badly. (one of my gripes with the other guys) Was it worth it?? Not sure yet. I do like my numbers better....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(101)
-
▼
July
(14)
- water fight
- dumb idea
- they're baaaaaaack.....
- trying new stuff
- dive
- Talkin' bout the car wash yeah! Sing it for me...C...
- doing a little summer sleeping 'round here
- One year ago today
- Apparently, reading is fun!
- I'm FIIIIINNNNIIIISHED!
- Yep. Still procrastinating!
- Procrastinator Extraordinaire
- Lucky day
- Dr. Evil and his mini-me
-
▼
July
(14)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment