Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

My how time flies!

scan0027
I was looking at old pictures the other day because I was asked to find pictures of Debra and Lonnie. (It’s for a secret project—don’t tell them!)  I don’t have many, but this one of me and Debra is just classic. It was taken in May of 1981. Eighth grade. Thirty years ago. Where did the time go?? We were in the bedroom Jennifer and I shared. I think we thought we were sexy in our towels and chain necklaces. LOL Lance will be in 9th grade, so this isn’t too far off his age now.  Fun memories!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

o wow! I don't remember that one but it's so cute! that's the age you both should still be... showing my age tonight.



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.