Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

It’s gonna be a hot weekend!

It looks like the compressor is out on our air conditioner. :( And, because of the holiday weekend, it will be at least Tuesday before we can get it replaced or repaired. I’m sure we could find someone to do it sooner, but decided we would rather sweat than pay extra. It’s a good thing we are all so flexible around here. Ha!

 

  • In our near future, I see:
    • No cooking!
    • Iced Tea.
    • Watermelon.
    • Sweat.
    • Blood.
    • Tears. Mostly mine. :)
  • Not really. I think we’ll all survive this little ordeal and call it “character building” or some other euphemism. Wish us luck!
  •  

2 comments:

annie said...

Oh, good luck to you all, Janice. I hope you do not have any record-breaking heat wave.

annie

Jan said...

Thanks, Annie! It really could be a lot worse--today's high was in the 90's, but it clouded over and cooled off down into the 80's. The house is staying around 80-82 so far. With fans, it really isn't so bad. Hopefully the next couple of days won't be too hot, either!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.