This is the THIRD project of this type this school year. Today is day EIGHT. Can you believe that?? I know I shouldn't complain. I'll miss these times, right? Ugh. It's just that these projects always turn into homework for me. Sometimes I think the teachers lose sight of that... Ok. Whine over.School's been going well for everyone. Hadley made the vball team again this year. Not surprising. They actually have final cuts next week, but we're confident she's there to stay. She has her first scrimmage today. Tyler plays in Lubbock tomorrow night. Hadley plays vball here on Saturday, then soccer in Lubbock on Sunday. Maybe this is why I'm tired already?? Ha. :)
We had open house at our middle school on Tuesday. The school has us run through our kid's schedule to be able to meet all the teachers. I did Lance's schedule. David did Hadley's. While I was sitting in social studies waiting for the bell to ring, I glanced over at the door. Guess who walked in?? Chris! Cousin Chris! His daughter, Christianne, is in the same class. I didn't realize she was attending that school, but Chris said they are living in our district now because of his job. Very cool. I made sure to tell Lance that he can't be crushing on Christianne, since we try really hard not to inbreed... ha!
Well, I must get busy. Blogging doesn't count as work. Too bad, I know! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:
noooo! y'all can't be in lubbock all weekend...we're coming to amarillo!!
very cool project, good thing his mom is always handy w/ a camera :)
oh wait...i'm an idiot and read it again. we'll see you guys saturday!
Post a Comment