
First day of school pictures, a la David. I had to work at the bookstore the first three days of school--bummer! So, David got the honors of taking everyone to school the first morning. Everyone seems happy with their classes and friends. Yay! Hopefully it will keep up throughout the year.
Introducing the Varsity players for 2008!

Belushi or Flintstone? It's an ongoing debate around here. :)
Spotted.
Pep rally! The first pep rally picture is the Sandie Football Ladies. See the girl circled? That's Ty's lady. Her name is Callie. She wears her t-shirt with his name and number on the back and gets the "honor" of decorating his locker and filling it with goodies every week.
Season Passes.
Ty didn't get to play much. He was disappointed in that. But, when he was out there, he did his job and we were proud. While on the sidelines, he kept pumped up and cheered for his teammates on the field.
We win the battle for Bell Street!
This last one is just something funny I caught while shooting pics of Ty. I wasn't focused in this area and I had to do major cropping to show you, but I thought it was funny... Poor #55! Squish!Rooster and Annie... Thanks for your comments. Glad you check out the 'ol blog! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment