
We're famous! We got stomped by the team they made a movie after... hehe. Last night's game was far from successful. Once it got started, it was obviously going to be a blowout. We were just happy to get on the scoreboard. I think our guys were outmatched in every way--size, speed, coaching. Everything! The other team is ranked in the top 5 or 10 teams in the state. I don't think we're even on the list. It was their homecoming. Apparently their side sold out, so we were surrounded by their fans on our side as well. Yuck! It was a long night--we got home around 3:00 a.m. Ty got home about thirty minutes after us. All I can say is thank goodness it's over!David made it home from Sioux Falls on Thursday. He is scheduled to return in about a month. I think he was just happy to be home. He really hates to travel without us.
Hadley went to watch a friend swim in a swim meet today in Lubbock. (a guy friend) She wanted us to drive down there today, but I didn't think I could stay awake long enough to drive her there! You know me and the road---sleepy time even with a good night's rest. Last night was not long enough, that's for sure. Anyway, they offered to let her ride down with them. We've known them for so long, that it was all ok.
Lance is ok--coughing, but not anything major yet. School seems to agree with him. He's pretty tired at the end of the week, so I know it takes a lot out of him. He's happy today because we have internet service again. Ours went out yesterday. A technician came out today and fixed it, so we're up and running. Yay! It's crazy how much we depend on it. For so many things! We even stopped by the library on the way out of town yesterday to print our maps to the stadium. 'Course David reminded me if we'd just get him that GPS system, we wouldn't have had to do that! :)
Well, I hope you're having a good weekend. I'm off to get some stuff done.

5 comments:
too bad it was such a blow out...
glad u all made it home safely. is hadley home yet? who's the friend? glad to hear lance's happy w/school so far and hope the cough doesn't progress..
Yes, Hadley is home. Remember her friend David? He ended up placing in several events, but Hadley wasn't sure of the final results. She's pretty tired--she was gone 14 hours!
i wondered if it was her friend david... :-)
um, david aka fiance in her phonebook...fyi
Ok. So are you the aunt in the know or what??? I just found that out on Monday when I was snooping her phone!
Post a Comment