Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

The Lost Colonyyyyyyy




Thought you'd like to see the latest school project. School projects weren't this much fun when I was in 8th grade!! The girls finished it at our house today. They had a ball doing it and are pleased with their work. I thought they did a great job! Other than a couple of technical things they needed help with, they did every bit of it. It was very creative--some people just did posters, papers, etc. The movie and song was so much better, imo. Make sure you have your volume turned up. And,ENJOY!

**Ok... Forgot the last names were mentioned. I tried to save a new project without their names, but for some reason it didn't work. I'll leave it up a day or two and then remove it. Just can't take any chances...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We give that project an A+! How cute and they did a great job!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.