I went to the eye doctor yesterday. Good news. I don't need bi-focals. Yet. I cringed when she said that word. Yet. She saw a very slight change there--not enough to do anything about. My prescription will stay the same. Phew. Staved off the aging eyes for a bit longer.
David's in Sioux Falls, or should I say he's on the way. His first flight was delayed this morning, causing him to miss all of his connections. It also caused him to stay an extra day because he won't get there in time to do any work today. Bummer. He left the house around 3:45 a.m. and will arrive in S.F. around 6:30 tonight. That's one looooonnnng day. On the bright side, he did get to have breakfast with the plant manager, who just so happened to be on the same delayed flight out of here. That was pretty cool. I mean, you can't lay off someone you just ate breakfast with, can you??? He changed planes in Houston. All he saw was a lot of water--no real destruction. 'Course he never left the airport. He should be home on Thursday.
I didn't want to post without pictures, so I'm showing you my entries for a Bible verse challenge on a forum I visit. Most of the entries are pretty---there is some GORGEOUS scenery out there! I couldn't resist adding the one of Lance, though. It's really something. So, I entered it as well. It's not a contest--just a share. There's talk of putting them together in book form. If they do that, I'll probably buy one. Neat, huh?
Well, that's all. Not much else going. Have a great week!


0 comments:
Post a Comment