Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear Lance... Happy Birthday to you! Can you believe my baby is 12?? 12?? He had a great day today. We started off with a "special" breakfast, I took him Sonic for lunch, then fixed marinated shrimp for supper. He was in a great mood all day. It seems like he really enjoyed himself! Love that! :) For his party, his buddies will come over and prep for the Friday night football game between our HS and our fiercest rival. I bought face paint and colored hair spray just for the occasion. Then, either we'll eat here or go to the stadium for some tailgating--still to be determined. We'll watch the big game, then come on back home for a "sleep" over. Not that they'll do much sleeping. He's very excited. I think it'll be a fun, unique party. I threw the invitation together today, after we finally made the decision. (luckily I had extra football shots from the time I was working on Ty's ad.) After they printed, we hand-delivered. Now if I can just make it through 11 6th grade boys... ay yi yi!


1 comments:

ginny said...

even the "rebel" auntie thinks that sounds like a very cool party! except for the sleepover part. i'm guessing the basement will reek saturday morning!

give him as much love from us as he'll allow w/out losing face...



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.