Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Good News Friday!




Good news today! Lance had a check-up with our specialist. His lung function is AWESOME!! Even better than it was in the summer time. FEV1 is 128%!! I don't remember it EVER being that good--it probably was when he was very little, but not since he's been old enough to do the test.

Whooo hoooo!! One number was lower, but the doc said that number isn't as important or as accurate for how he's doing. So. Great, huh? :) He had also gained a teensy bit of weight and grown just a hair. The only bad part of the visit was the annual labs & xray we had to do--you know how much Lance hates needles. Thankfully the tech was smooth and fast.

On a side note, I added a short playlist to my blog. Typically I hate music on websites, so I probably won't leave it long. I'll take it off sooner if you all hate it too. Let me know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! The music is fine. Guess if someone doesn't like it, they can turn down the volume...



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.