Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!



Snow Day!! Can you believe it?? I took this pic through the front door--too cold for me! This is a Christmas wreath that was waiting to be hung and ended up covered with snow on the bench. Last week was warm--highs were in the 70's at least a couple of days. Today--no school due to snow! :) Gotta love weather in Texas! The kids were thrilled, to say the least. I think they had about 3 cups of hot cocoa before lunch. Hadley and Lance played outside a little this afternoon, and then Hadley went to the school with friends to have a snowball fight and then over to a house for hot cocoa and more playtime. Tyler, however, is bummed because he has the stomach bug today, of all days. He can't believe this is how he is spending his day off. I just hate that he's sick--partly because he is so miserable and partly because that stuff is almost impossible to keep from spreading through all five of us!

Anyway, we are enjoying our "gift" of today for the most part. You enjoy yours, too!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.