Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Guess what I saw this morning as I was coming home from taking the kids to school?? A deer! A big one! I would guess her head stood about 5 feet tall. Just seeing her in that odd setting reminded me of God's awesome creations. Sometimes I just get lulled into the daily routine and don't pay attention to all the incredible things He made! She was running frantically around on a street that enters our neighborhood. I followed her to my friend's street where she ran down around the cul-de-sac and back out. I called 911 and they had already received a call and had a crew on the way. I also called my friend to tell her what was going on--and of course, she didn't believe me at first! One of the neighbors on that street was standing out in his yard and the deer ran right past him. He just smiled at me and kept watching her! I hope she didn't end up on a busy street before animal control could get to her. I didn't want to see it if she did, so I quit following and came on home. I sure was wishing I had my camera!! I was using my phone, so I couldn’t use the camera on it… Weird, huh? You just never know what the day will bring!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.