I have a new favorite group! Ever heard of Monk and Neagle?? They are a Christian duo and sing some Christian songs, as well as some love-type songs--with a folky sound. Just love them!! I heard their song-"Stars Would Fall-I'm Crazy" and fell in love with it. I bought the CD last night and love the rest of the CD too!! One song gave me chills when I listened to it the first time. It's incredible. It's called "Dancing with the Angels". AND--they are local!!!! I had heard the name, but didn't really know what type of music they did. But, I love it!! Their style is just awesome. I'm not really a fan of music on websites, but I might just have to include one of their songs on my blog--if I can figure out how to do it. Anyway, check them out. If you visit their blog, you can hear several of their songs. I hope they make it REALLY big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(36)
-
▼
November
(9)
- Snow Day!! Can you believe it?? I took this pic t...
- No title
- And Tyler is thankful for his new bed!! I may nev...
- guess I'm finally back into the blog thing... Lan...
- I have a new favorite group! Ever heard of Monk a...
- More fun
- Too much fun!
- Two posts in one day...
- Can't believe how fast time flies!
-
▼
November
(9)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment