Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
















Just dropped off the CD of my second official photo shoot... Yikes!! It's a little nerve-wracking! I was a little disappointed with the number of good shots that I got with this one. There were lots of factors--the baby wasn't very happy, the light was a little darker than I like, I totally didn't see my shadow in the pics on the LCD screen/preview and missed a ton of shots that way!!!, shoulda bumped the ISO up a bit for faster shutter speeds--kids move!, etc. Anyway, I really learned a lot from this shoot. Maybe after a few more, I will be more confident and will get a higher percentage of shots. These are about my faves from the whole thing... Hopefully the parents will be happy enough with these to make it worth their while in letting me come play. :) BTW--names changed to protect the innocent!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.