
Do you ever just look up and a month has past and you hardly realized it? I can't believe Halloween has come and gone and it is almost time for Thanksgiving! I have been working quite a bit lately--this time in kindergarten. We have talked a lot about Thanksgiving, food and relatives visiting... I'm so looking forward to all of that. I do hope to be able to slow down enough to enjoy the holiday. It has always been one of my favorites. I just love the warmth of friends and family surrounding you, without the commercialized gift-giving that comes with Christmas.
The kids have all been going ninety-to-nothing, which means that someone has to get them to their respective destinations! The boys have both just finished football, so we are down to soccer, basketball and volleyball for Hadley. 3 sports is easier to manage than 5!
Remember that photography class I was so pumped about? Turns out it was a disaster. The first night consisted of the history of film-hello! this is a digital class!- and odds and ends about the teacher's job--boring! When asked when we would get our cameras out, the response was "You won't need your cameras in class!" My friends and I filled out a "goals and objectives" sheet for the class in hopes he would adjust for us, but the second class was equally as worthless. I know about half of the people dropped. It really should tell them something... Anyway, I have continued to try and read and improve my skills and I get to try a newborn shoot tomorrow!! I really can't wait. A co-worker of my husband's just had a new baby and they have agreed to let me come and play. I know they are hoping I get some good shots, just as I am. If I do, I will try to share.
I did get this picture of Hadley while playing bball. I thought it turned out ok. I have not ever had much luck inside gyms. The lighting is really hard to figure out. But, this one might work. I just wish you could see the ball. She had just passed it. I got a shot just prior to this one where you can see the ball, but it isn't as good. Anyway, enjoy!
Hopefully, I will get back into more regular posts... Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment