
And Tyler is thankful for his new bed!! I may never get him out of bed now! Tyler has been sleeping on this crummy, old bed--i mean really crummy and old! Bj and Ginny got a new bed and donated their old one to Tyler. He loves it!! It is amazingly tall. It changes the way his whole room looks. The sheets aren't even ready to go on it and he is already laying on it and watching a movie. Thanks BJ and Ginny!!
Our Thanksgiving weekend was really nice. We ate with David's sister and family on Thursday and then had my side of the family over on Saturday. Can't believe that I didn't even get out my camera this weekend. I think maybe it was because I was busy cooking and cleaning... maybe next time!
Well, I am off to put those sheets on the new bed. Have a great week!

0 comments:
Post a Comment