Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Two posts in one day...


The other day, a photographer friend and I went hunting for this neat bridge we had heard about. I was hoping for a cool spot for Christmas card pics, but the sun was too dappled for that to work on a sunny day. Maybe on an overcast day--we'll see. Anyway, isn't this bridge just the coolest?? I had no idea we had one this neat in our town! We had lots of fun taking weird and wacky pictures. This particular one was taken while laying on the ground. Of course, my friend took a picture of me while I was doing that. I made sure she hit the good ole' delete button!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.